- The level of activity in foursquare is inverse to the level of actually engaging activities that you're having. Umm…but I still need a few mayorships before getting that badge
- I tend to create better work when I'm depressed, it seems. Does that mean God is the same? I wonder.
- That when you get that wedding bouquet during the toss, your social life does significantly improve.
- Maybe it doesn't help much, maybe it does, but whatever it is, Heavens peeps do try to help you. Unsure whether it's because they've something to do with the cause of your situation as well.
- Words are the playmakers. Too bad I'm not glib, merely easily affected by words.
- This is ridiculous because my family is lovely and they care about me, but at this moment I kinda feel like Cinderella. Before the party and the godmother.
Emo « s.
Just some observations:
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar